Security Installer Community

Engineer Available

Hi

I am a subcontractor i live in Huddersfield (west yorkshire) i have 9 years experiance in CCTV and Intruder Alarms.

I do a lot of work for local and National companies, i have good knowledge with Menvier / Texecom / Galaxy / Pyronix,

Im looking to subcontract but could be interested in a full time position.

If you have anything to available, you can contact me on 07771665021 or paul@huddersfieldsecurity.co.uk

Regards Paul.

Hi

I am a subcontractor i live in Huddersfield (west yorkshire) i have 9 years experiance in CCTV and Intruder Alarms.

I do a lot of work for local and National companies, i have good knowledge with Menvier / Texecom / Galaxy / Pyronix,

Im looking to subcontract but could be interested in a full time position.

If you have anything to available, you can contact me on 07771665021 or paul@huddersfieldsecurity.co.uk

Regards Paul.

I know of a couple of companies that need engineers, not sure if they need subbies though have you rung round local companies, especially in the bradford area??

I know of a couple of companies that need engineers, not sure if they need subbies though have you rung round local companies, especially in the bradford area??

Hi there

Thanks for the message.

called a few companies mainly for subbieing but not much joy, last place i was at was secom but they have dryed up at the mo, think im going to try further

a field, who i Bradford is looking for engineers? i could call them and see if they need subbs!

Regards Paul.

Archived