Security Installer Community

Having A Nightmare

Weve recently took over an old //.Large National Installer.// site with 4 minerva panels on and the customer has asked for them all to be linked to a new panel in the security hut. Problem is with no manual Im struggling to program in a new zone and the customer has stated that he doesnt want it linked to an old zone.

Tried to get the manual from the //.Large National Installer.// site but no luck, The panel is an NT100 I think but it doesnt have any markings on it. Any help would be appreciated. Oh forgot to mention the customer wants the text changing on site descriptions as well

Guest Cerberus NI
Weve recently took over an old //.Large National Installer.// site with 4 minerva panels on and the customer has asked for them all to be linked to a new panel in the security hut. Problem is with no manual Im struggling to program in a new zone and the customer has stated that he doesnt want it linked to an old zone.

Tried to get the manual from the //.Large National Installer.// site but no luck, The panel is an NT100 I think but it doesnt have any markings on it. Any help would be appreciated. Oh forgot to mention the customer wants the text changing on site descriptions as well

Evening - (1) How much fire do you do & (2) you went for trade status yet??

These panels aren't too bad to work with but tey don't like being messed about (psu's are known to go belly up).

PM me if you want in the meantime.

Evening - (1) How much fire do you do & (2) you went for trade status yet??

These panels aren't too bad to work with but tey don't like being messed about (psu's are known to go belly up).

PM me if you want in the meantime.

We're starting to do a lot more fire systems now as the company seems to be making a massive push especially for monitored systems, its not very often we do takeovers on fire systems though for obvious reasons but this site is an exception lol. Normally we use the C-Tek addressable and analogue panels which do the job well even if they are basic except when customers cant silence them because they are pushing the white text areas thinking they are buttons hehe.

I havent applied for trade membership as yet, was going to ask me manager today if its ok, shouldnt be a problem as they dont mind giving their details if Im applying to manufacturers websites.

Guest Cerberus NI
We're starting to do a lot more fire systems now as the company seems to be making a massive push especially for monitored systems, its not very often we do takeovers on fire systems though for obvious reasons but this site is an exception lol. Normally we use the C-Tek addressable and analogue panels which do the job well even if they are basic except when customers cant silence them because they are pushing the white text areas thinking they are buttons hehe.

I havent applied for trade membership as yet, was going to ask me manager today if its ok, shouldnt be a problem as they dont mind giving their details if Im applying to manufacturers websites.

If you are getting more into fire then I'd strongly recommend that your company arranges for courses on 5839 (the modular ones are good through BFPSA - google it as they have changed their name (FIA I think))

Send me your e-mail address in the meantime re the the NT100.

Archived