Security Installer Community

Texecom Comms2400

alright

I've fitted thousands of the texecoms comms 2400 modules but the last 2 i've fitted seems to be speradic with the signals it sends it has at one time or another sent all the required signals, but seems not to send them on demand thus customer getting comms fail. the digi is on a prem 24 v8 and i've added a act adsl filter in the panel but to no availe. the phone lines ok (noise ect and i've got 50volt and a dial tone)

any ideas?

Mark Terry

A.M.I. Security

Covering the Thames Valley

Tel. 01189 775173 24hours

mark.terry@amisecurity.co.uk

no not exclusive line but all others working ok will try stand alone all earthing seems ot be ok and fitted

had the same trouble on 2 sites though

Mark Terry

A.M.I. Security

Covering the Thames Valley

Tel. 01189 775173 24hours

mark.terry@amisecurity.co.uk

i have had one do the same thing resently when i was commisioning the first one it started sending through mains fails everytime i sent a signal.

Changed it out for another one and that did the same thing. i programed it so as it could not send a mains fail and that stoped that but now in the last week the system has told the customer it has had a com fail or a ats fault. he has had bt check out the line and its ok, its getting the 50v it sould and its the only thing on the line. I was going to try replacing the panel but now i'm not sure if thats the problem as it is fine when the digi is taken off.

this may be totally un related but sounds very similar.

NSI GOLD

BASED IN KENT

INTRUDER,ACCESS CONTROL,CCTV,FIRE

Archived