Security Installer Community

Intellisense Securit 800l+

Cuchullian

Hi fitted this alarm for an elderly couple but the keypad sounder is too low for them to hear and i want to fit an additional piezo sounder for added volume. Rang the company , cost me

Add a 16 ohm speaker and connect it to the control panel, that will do the trick.

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest anguscanplay
cheers , found it but wasn't sure if this worked on entry/exit mode. Thanks for your help.

thats the problem (it should have been fitted anyway for false sets etc) - it replicates ALL the keypad tones

turn the volume pot right down and it helps with part set tones but its a notorious panel for been too loud (and I`m deaf !!!)

thats the problem (it should have been fitted anyway for false sets etc) - it replicates ALL the keypad tones

turn the volume pot right down and it helps with part set tones but its a notorious panel for been too loud (and I`m deaf !!!)

Once again your advice is appreciated and very helpful as the intellisense helpline was a con , just after a very premium rate of

Turn the volume pot right down and it helps with part set tones but its a notorious panel for been too loud (and I`m deaf !!!)

'Chime' anyone wooobs6.gif

It will let everyone in the neighbourhood know when you open the door. stinkerdk6.gif

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Guest anguscanplay
'Chime' anyone wooobs6.gif

It will let everyone in the neighbourhood know when you open the door. stinkerdk6.gif

ahh the good old 700/800L - coming to a housing estate near you soon - thing is for something so cack they must have sold millions of them

ahh the good old 700/800L - coming to a housing estate near you soon - thing is for something so cack they must have sold millions of them

So what would you recommend as my mate has been fitting these for years from the wholesaler and has found them to be very reliable. Surely thats what's important Price , quality and reliability ???????

Archived