Security Installer Community

Alarm Admin Software

Does anyone know of any admin software supplier other than alarm master?

Hi,

Our AlarmPro software is available free of charge to trade members of this forum but I can't remember where the link is - can anyone else help ?

Also, due to popular demand, I have decided to "revive" our Virtual Management web based solution which will work alongside (independently if req'd) our Virtual Monitoring solution. Basically, it is an alarm company management system that runs from a single web server so that all your data is available 24/7/365 to both office staff and engineers via any browser - including mobile phones.

Will be a month or two before I have anything available, but anyone that is interested in testing can PM or email me.

Steve.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

I tried the alarmpro software but when I phoned for help I was told it was no longer supported and it was just a case of have a play with it to see if you can get it working correctly. :(

We ended up buying ACT from sage which appears to be working fine so far :rolleyes:

I have just applied for trade when it comes thru i take a look

SSFP is correct - we can no longer support AlarmPro as it is a discontinued product. That said, there are still lots of companies using it happily each day.

As for our Virtual Monitoring and Management solution, you can get a sneak preview at ipalarms.net/Login.aspx and log in with ID: 1 and password: demo

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

• 1 month later...
I tried the alarmpro software but when I phoned for help I was told it was no longer supported and it was just a case of have a play with it to see if you can get it working correctly. :(

We ended up buying ACT from sage which appears to be working fine so far :rolleyes:

Was using ACT a simple procedure as i also have a copy as it came with my sage software but have not got round to viewing this piece of software, are their any pointers you could give that may save me a bit of time?

• 2 weeks later...

We use CASH for Windows from Mentor.

Seems to do the job, we also use the 'on call' software from mentor on our PDA's. Most of our customers details, including call history and address etc are available to our engineers, it also cuts out the paper docket, the customer just signs on the touch screen and when the engineer presses send, all of the call details, including parts used are sent back to the office and automatically get entered into the site history.

Archived