Security Installer Community

Security Subcontractors Required

Bill

Hi all

I am looking to employ several subcontractors on security projects I have running in the West London area, but generally across the South East. Particularly, I am looking for:

Initially, teams comprising two, four and six guys with solid experience of security systems, including access control, CCTV, door entry, and intruder. I need fundamental skills too, such as steel conduit work, and tray work. You will have your own suitable transport, tools, insurances, and communications.

I also need fully checkable work histories and you will be CRB checked. It would be especially advantageous if you hold any or all of the following:

IPAF, CSCS, 16th Edition, Part P, and other related certs/quals.

My initial requirement will see you employed for up to approx eight weeks, with plenty more to follow for those meeting our exacting standards. We offer a good working environment with flexibility and support, and generally work on a price basis rather than on a day rate. Again, I would emphasise that the work is around eight weeks in duration initially, though we are looking to build long term futures with decent teams.

Please note that typically, we will expect you to price for, and supply, fixings, trunking, conduit etc.

If you think you have what we need, please drop me a line at in the first instance, outlining your experience and capability, together with an indication of your expected rates. Please include a contact phone number - where I can get hold of you!

Thanks.

Bill.

Bill Boyd.

Core Fire and Security.

www.corefire.co.uk

0845 224 6072

Archived