Security Installer Community

Advice Please From You Security Experts....

volts240

Hi all, ok so I don't want to start the big wireless vrs wired debate again....as I have made my mind up and it's, wireless this is due to the house being lived in by me & my little boy 70's built semi all ready decorated & finished.

I would like to fit the Gardtec 490x with door contacts & Pir's a shock detector, not sure which kepad ....will just a normal keypad do or is the G Tag the type to go for.

I already have 2 vision bell box's fitted up on the house ...will these be compatable ?

Lastly can anyone tell me where I purchase the said equipment from I am in the trade as an electrician and have accounts with the like's of city's, wilts, but nothing in the line of security outlets if mine are no good would someone be kind enough to help me out please.

Most gratefull for any help, :unsure: thanks.

Volts240 :rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay
Hi all, ok so I don't want to start the big wireless vrs wired debate again....as I have made my mind up and it's, wireless this is due to the house being lived in by me & my little boy 70's built semi all ready decorated & finished.

I would like to fit the Gardtec 490x with door contacts & Pir's a shock detector, not sure which kepad ....will just a normal keypad do or is the G Tag the type to go for.

the tag reader is a seperate item on the 490x - not really worth it

I already have 2 vision bell box's fitted up on the house ...will these be compatable ?

yep

Lastly can anyone tell me where I purchase the said equipment from I am in the trade as an electrician and have accounts with the like's of city's, wilts, but nothing in the line of security outlets if mine are no good would someone be kind enough to help me out please.

ring Risco - open an account with them

Most gratefull for any help, :unsure: thanks.

Volts240 :rolleyes:

Archived