Security Installer Community

Sub Contract Engineers Required

I have a number of projects starting in December throughout the UK and require experienced engineers who can work on Intruder & CCTV systems. All engineers will need their own transport, tools and ability to show 2 references for works already completed. In return we can offer good rates and hours for the project with payments starting a week in arrears. Should you be interested please send through your CV or cover sheet detailing your location, rates and experience within the Security industry

I know the old age feeling towards agency labour and am not looking to do anything more than offer the introduction to a client and payroll all wages. Should it be a case that you want to be paid Self Employed or have your own Ltd company we can accommodate.

I have a number of projects starting in December throughout the UK and require experienced engineers who can work on Intruder & CCTV systems. All engineers will need their own transport, tools and ability to show 2 references for works already completed. In return we can offer good rates and hours for the project with payments starting a week in arrears. Should you be interested please send through your CV or cover sheet detailing your location, rates and experience within the Security industry

I know the old age feeling towards agency labour and am not looking to do anything more than offer the introduction to a client and payroll all wages. Should it be a case that you want to be paid Self Employed or have your own Ltd company we can accommodate.

hi

I am the customer services Director of a CCTV Installation company specializing in installation of CCTV and access control.( Electrical,Fire,Barriers etc)

We are based in the north west of England and have been heavily involved in several large project preliminarly shopping centres within manchester and Derby

All engineers have tools,vans and many are highly experianced who can commission large contracts

Hi Simon,

I have two avalible engineers complete with vans,tools insurance etc. We are a SSAIB registered company with over 10 years experience on intruder ,cctv, fire and access control.

We are based in Devon and are willing to travel or stay away. Sorry do not have an up to date C V at the moment but can happy supply refrences for you.

If you are intrested please contact myself and we can have a chat or arrange to meet.

Many thanks

Matthew Wells

Archived