Security Installer Community

Aj600 Pirs Cannot Get It To Work

yahoowowoo

Hello Everyone

I have an old AJ600 (I think A1 alarms). It has 2 pirs that are wireless. I dont have the PIR manual only the alarm and it talks about wires etc.

I lost power to the alarm and have reset it, but cant get the PIRs to work and its driving me mad :ranting:

Can anyone here help. I know its an old and cheap system, but until I get a new one, this is the best I have.

The PIRs have number1 and 2 on, so 1 is the entry zone 1, placed near the front door and 2 is in the living room.

I think my system is the AJ600 as the instructions seem to work from a download here.

Just in case anyone can help, thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Not really a system that engineers will be familiar with but have you checked the batteries in the detectors? If they are OK, they probably just need re-learning on to the system, which is anyone's guess unfortunately...

Trade Member

Not really a system that engineers will be familiar with but have you checked the batteries in the detectors? If they are OK, they probably just need re-learning on to the system, which is anyone's guess unfortunately...

Thanks for getting back. Yes new bat put in both at the same time. The re-learning is prob correct, but I dont know how to doc this.

Archived