Security Installer Community

Hello All

larnyboy

Hello all ,heres my problem

have had a new alarm fitted to my house,all works ok,the installer kindly set up my old alarm (modern alarms series 3400) to cover entry points to my garage and shed ,now when he restarted the system after setting it up the display comes up with alarm needs master reset,which he dosnt know the code for,have tried contacting original installer but no luck with number,can any one help me or point me in the right way to getting the alarm up and running

thanks alot

Guest anguscanplay

have had a new alarm fitted to my house,all works ok,the installer kindly set up my old alarm (modern alarms series 3400) to cover entry points to my garage and shed ,now when he restarted the system after setting it up the display comes up with alarm needs master reset,which he dosnt know the code for,have tried contacting original installer but no luck with number,can any one help me or point me in the right way to getting the alarm up and running

thanks alot

isnt that the same as the old 9100 - easy to reboot too

thanks alot

Your right,a modern 3400 is a scantroinc 9600but if you don't know the master or engineer codes then its a full crash and reprogram as you can't just crash the codes on this panel.

Archived