Security Installer Community

Securitech Active 5 Problem

Hi,

I have a Securitech Active 5 alarm and it is not currently responding.

We have a meter for the electric in the house and yesterday the meter ran out. Normally when the power comes on it beeps and is fine, this is the first time it has run out since we had our new meter installed though. This time it looks like its going off although not producing any sound. The light on the outside of the house is flashing and there is no sound/responce when pressing the keys on the panel.

The only light lit on the panel is 5, this is lit red.

How can I reset this? Using code# does not do anything as it is not recieving the input.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I have a Securitech Active 5 alarm and it is not currently responding.

We have a meter for the electric in the house and yesterday the meter ran out. Normally when the power comes on it beeps and is fine, this is the first time it has run out since we had our new meter installed though. This time it looks like its going off although not producing any sound. The light on the outside of the house is flashing and there is no sound/responce when pressing the keys on the panel.

The only light lit on the panel is 5, this is lit red.

How can I reset this? Using code# does not do anything as it is not recieving the input.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Get the system checked by a local firm, iam fairly sure they will beable to reboot the panel and do a health check at the same time. Good luck.

Archived