Security Installer Community

Engineers Required

Hi Everybody

We are looking for a couple of new alarm installers. We are located Newport Pagnell near Milton Keynes but carry out works mostly in the Beds, Herts, Bucks, Oxford areas. We require experienced alarm installers with cctv, door entry and fire alarm experience if poosible. Some electrical knowledge would be a benifit but not essential. Excellent package above the industry norm for the successful applicant. We are an established business expanding in the right direction so give us a call if you need a change/challenge.

Chris

Hi Everybody

We are looking for a couple of new alarm installers. We are located Newport Pagnell near Milton Keynes but carry out works mostly in the Beds, Herts, Bucks, Oxford areas. We require experienced alarm installers with cctv, door entry and fire alarm experience if poosible. Some electrical knowledge would be a benifit but not essential. Excellent package above the industry norm for the successful applicant. We are an established business expanding in the right direction so give us a call if you need a change/challenge.

Chris

Hi Everybody

Chris

Hi Chris

My name is Paul, I am a sub contractor based in Bicester, and am very experienced in all the above and am also a qualified Electrician, please feel free to contact if you may consider using contract labour

Yours truly

Paul Smith

smithy you dont need to be so formal on here mate all the yours truly stuff. hows things going mate

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Archived