Security Installer Community

Hello One And All

Pythix

Hi people,

I have been 'DIY' fitting alarms for people for several years, mainly friends and family. Mainly gone with Texecom Veritas panels with excel type RKP.

I'm not exactly a novice, I have an electronics degree, but google has pointed me this way and I was wondering if you very nice people would perhaps help with a problem I have had for getting on a year and not got around to sorting it.

I have one of the systems with a Texecom Text/Speech dialler, but have never managed to send a text and it be received. Speech isn't a problem, but SMS seems to go through the motions, but nothing is received.

Does anyone know anything specific that it might be??? I realise this may be mind reading, but we will assume that everything that is in the manual has been followed to the letter, and like I say it appears to send but is never received.

I have searched for a little while, but all results seem to be the installation and not the configuration. Apologies if it has been done before, just point me to the thread.

Thanks in advance,

/Gavin

Hi Gavin , new here myself after arriving last night , I think the place to ask the techie stuff you need is here

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...hp?showforum=11

but no doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong , nice people in here so hang on for a reply and someone will pop up soon enough

If you can't take a joke there's not a lot of point reading my posts is there ?

Archived