Security Installer Community

Commercial Fire Alarms

Hi

Been looking at adding fire alarm installation to our portfolio, we get asked for this quite a bit, and rather recommed some one we flatly push the work away...

We have been in the industry for 4.5 years just on CCTV alone, and doing ok, CCTV is a grudge buy where as Fire alarms are a must..

The are 3 ways i can run this, the first being get on a fire training course, (Which to be fair is not what i want to do), the second is employ a fully certified Engineer and let him run the dept (this is an option we are currently looking at), or third offer some one a partnership in an already established company (SSAIB Approved) with A1 Accounts as long as they have somthing to offer in return..

Its a great oppurtunity for some one within the fire industry to get a foot on the ladder in running a business...

We dont want any financial commitment, just some one willing to take on this side of the business full or part time...

I have a friend who owns his own company and has been trading succesfully for a couple of years now. He subs to a lot of larger companies and although he would not wish to become a part of your company would probably be happy to work in some sort of partnership. He could perhaps push your business and you source the fire stuff his way. He looks after and install huge contracts and has about 6 full time guys. I would not recommend him if i didn't think he was up to it. I trust him so much that when I emmigrated to oz, i gave him some of my contracts and urged companies i did work for to use him. They have all renewed contracts with him so he must be doing something right.

Pm me if you are interestd. He is located in Greenford, west london.

Archived