Security Installer Community

Gardtec 300/500 Series

I have a problem setting my Gardtec alarm system. It has recently come up with the message En instead of the usual Un message. When I set the system it seems to have set but it does not. Instead after pressing yes Ac comes on the disply and 4 digits appear. It then goes back to En. I have looked in the user instructions but it does not say what to do.

Can anyone please help. Thankyou.

Guest anguscanplay
I have a problem setting my Gardtec alarm system. It has recently come up with the message En instead of the usual Un message. When I set the system it seems to have set but it does not. Instead after pressing yes Ac comes on the disply and 4 digits appear. It then goes back to En. I have looked in the user instructions but it does not say what to do.

Can anyone please help. Thankyou.

the system is looking for an engineer reset probably because the service timer has kicked in

it maybe that the installer has enabled this feature but only the original installer can remove it

if you are under warrenty or due for a srvice visit now is the time to call them

if they want to charge you to remove the setting pm me

the system is looking for an engineer reset probably because the service timer has kicked in

it maybe that the installer has enabled this feature but only the original installer can remove it

if you are under warrenty or due for a srvice visit now is the time to call them

if they want to charge you to remove the setting pm me

Thanks I will give them a ring tomorrow.

Archived