Security Installer Community

Galaxy 60 - Create A User/code With Just Print (24) Access.

MC1903

Hi,

I have a Galaxy 60 system, running software version 1.18 and I would like to have a user (code) that only has the ability to access the print menu (24)...

I do not want the user to have arm/disarm access, as it is to be used by a receptionist just to print off the alarm logs...

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated...

Many Thanks

Martin...

Hi,

I have a Galaxy 60 system, running software version 1.18 and I would like to have a user (code) that only has the ability to access the print menu (24)...

I do not want the user to have arm/disarm access, as it is to be used by a receptionist just to print off the alarm logs...

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated...

Many Thanks

Martin...

you cant have a code just to print,tho you can prog the b key to go straight to the print menu without using a code,so you would press the b key and the print menu comes up..

you cant have a code just to print,tho you can prog the b key to go straight to the print menu without using a code,so you would press the b key and the print menu comes up..

Many thanks for your reply stewymac,

Most of my users are 'level 3' users, so I assume the 'B' key shortcut would work irrespective of which user level had disarmed the system...

Is this programming 'installer' or 'end user..? I am the end user and I will give it a go if I can (any tips how exactly I do it would be great :) ), but I would be just as happy to pay my installer if it is the only (best?) way...

Is there a technical description (in 'installer speak') to describe the system changes that would need to be made... I will have to write a change request and explain this request to the installer and my CAB...

Thanks again,

Martin...

Many thanks for your reply stewymac,

Most of my users are 'level 3' users, so I assume the 'B' key shortcut would work irrespective of which user level had disarmed the system...

Is this programming 'installer' or 'end user..? I am the end user and I will give it a go if I can (any tips how exactly I do it would be great :) ), but I would be just as happy to pay my installer if it is the only (best?) way...

Is there a technical description (in 'installer speak') to describe the system changes that would need to be made... I will have to write a change request and explain this request to the installer and my CAB...

Thanks again,

Martin...

You will (i think??)have to speak to your installer..as for technical description what you posted originaaly should do it

Archived