Security Installer Community

Aritech Cs-350

jimjam

Hi all

Me and my partner moved into our new house just over a year ago now and we have a aritech cs-350 alarm which was allready installed and the previous owners only gave us one five digit code and i cannot get into the menu's with this code to be able to change the time and date as its hours in advance.

I have read alot of people having this problem and it is mentioned that a four digit code is entered as a engineer's code but i have tried that and it does nothing and just waits for the last fifth digit.....is this normal or is our panel locked out from us (the user)?????

Many thanks

jan.

we did have when we moved in but like all things its been put in a safe place.......so in other words it could be anywhere..

i can get into user menu and in there all i can do is change user code and get into the log and thats the only things i can do

we did have when we moved in but like all things its been put in a safe place.......so in other words it could be anywhere..

i can get into user menu and in there all i can do is change user code and get into the log and thats the only things i can do

Well user codes can be set up in either managers menu or engineers if the code you have has'nt the time and date option your only real hope is to call a local company to default a panel or reprogram your code in attributes or user options with the 'td 'option

Hi all

Me and my partner moved into our new house just over a year ago now and we have a aritech cs-350 alarm which was allready installed and the previous owners only gave us one five digit code and i cannot get into the menu's with this code to be able to change the time and date as its hours in advance.

I have read alot of people having this problem and it is mentioned that a four digit code is entered as a engineer's code but i have tried that and it does nothing and just waits for the last fifth digit.....is this normal or is our panel locked out from us (the user)?????

Many thanks

jan.

By any chance does your 5 digit code start with a zero,if so lose the zero as zero is an escape button...N.B you can not have a zero within your code

Naa it starts with a number so it must have been changed to a five digit code :angry2:

It is possible if you have an engineers code you can change the user number...but i cannot tell you how to do this

clicky

cheers

Dave

Archived