Security Installer Community

Concept System Tamper Light Problems

Guest colinf

Hello,

I have a concept system alarm panel "Advanced Micoprocessor Control" with a remote panel - installed in my house, i do not have any details regarding the manuals or operating procedure but i know the code to activate and dissarm the system.

Today I found that the IL1 red light is showing inside the remote panel (Veritas R8) and the tamper light is on all of the time. This happened after a power outage of a few hours.

After searching the net i could only find one manual not very detailed for my old system, does anyone have a engineers manual or user guide for the system of have any ideas what the problem is ?

Many Thanks.

We are unable to give out engineer manuals sorry.

I have a user document I can scan and PM to you, it might be the same as the one you have - but it's worth a try.

We are unable to give out engineer manuals sorry.

I have a user document I can scan and PM to you, it might be the same as the one you have - but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the reply, but the user manual doesn't answer the question, as you say its a user manual that helps you program the system. I already have that off the internet, but many thanks....have to see if anyone else has some answers.

Thanks for the reply, but the user manual doesn't answer the question, as you say its a user manual that helps you program the system. I already have that off the internet, but many thanks....have to see if anyone else has some answers.

Just a thought have you had system serviced lately??? as it could well be a faulty battery?????

Just a thought have you had system serviced lately??? as it could well be a faulty battery?????

Its the system thats in my dads house, they haven't had any problems with it. I know he is going to look at updating the system within the next 6-8 months as your probably aware the system is dated. I saw a post on a previous thread that said it could be a battery failure. I have just asked him and the readout is 12V dc output so i don't think this is the problem.

cheers for the reply.

All sorted now, it seemed to be either the battery recharging after a power down or a loose board within the panel.

I wish to thank everyone for their help anyway on this matter.

Keep up the good work :)

Archived