Security Installer Community

Ts360 Control Panel Information

Guest SUR

Hi,

On a Tunstall TS360 Alarm Control panel - I have a fault where the symptom is Bell does not sound although the Strobe comes on. Also checked the Bell test function via the Programming menu No bell sound althouth the Strobe is on. The internal Panel sounder sounds ok. Control panel appears to be programmed ok i.e Bell time 15minutes, Delay set to 0, etc

Would anyone have the Circuit diagram for the panel?

It appears the R75 on the PCB has overheated & burnt out and the value is not legible. Can anyone please advise me the value & Wattage rating of R75?

Thanks

Hi,

On a Tunstall TS360 Alarm Control panel - I have a fault where the symptom is Bell does not sound although the Strobe comes on. Also checked the Bell test function via the Programming menu No bell sound althouth the Strobe is on. The internal Panel sounder sounds ok. Control panel appears to be programmed ok i.e Bell time 15minutes, Delay set to 0, etc

It appears the R75 on the PCB has overheated & burnt out and the value is not legible. Can anyone please advise me the value & Wattage rating of R75?

Thanks

Sling a trigger to the bell, that way you will know if its the bell or the panel.

cheers

Hi,

Thanks

If a resistor as burnt out i would strongly advise to replace panel not just the resistor as why did resistor burn out in first place????...the ts 360 was a good panel in its day.

Do has old hand suggested to test bell but i would'nt never just replace that one resistor :rolleyes:

Archived