Security Installer Community

Experienced Alarm Engineer Required - North Devon

Experienced Alarm Engineer - North Devon area

Experienced Alarm Engineer required for a growing SSAIB approved North Devon Alarm Company. Minimum of 2 years experience in the industry is required with knowledge of both Intruder and Fire systems. CCTV and Access Control knowledge desirable but not essential. The position will be service and/or installation position depending on need. This position would suit a multi skilled engineer. Good opportunity to join an independently owned expanding company located within North Devon. Must participate in a call-out rota.

We are a hard working and enthusiastic company who can offer a comprehensive package for the right person who also carries these qualities. Work is mainly in the South West area with other work elsewhere in the UK when required. Company vehicle and mobile phone supplied as standard.

For more information about the position or to receive an application form please email Independent Fire and Security at independent32393@aol.com with you name and address.

Trade Intruder Member

• 1 year later...
Experienced Alarm Engineer - North Devon area

Experienced Alarm Engineer required for a growing SSAIB approved North Devon Alarm Company. Minimum of 2 years experience in the industry is required with knowledge of both Intruder and Fire systems. CCTV and Access Control knowledge desirable but not essential. The position will be service and/or installation position depending on need. This position would suit a multi skilled engineer. Good opportunity to join an independently owned expanding company located within North Devon. Must participate in a call-out rota.

We are a hard working and enthusiastic company who can offer a comprehensive package for the right person who also carries these qualities. Work is mainly in the South West area with other work elsewhere in the UK when required. Company vehicle and mobile phone supplied as standard.

For more information about the position or to receive an application form please email Independent Fire and Security at independent32393@aol.com with you name and address.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been in the security business for 20 years running my own business in London. Since moving to Cornwall, I have began sub-contracting for local security companies.

I cover all aspects of security including Intruder, Fire, CCTV and Access Control.

I have installed Galaxy, Menvier, Scantronic, and Texecom panels and can adapt to most control equipment.

If you are in need of a sub-contactor, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nick Karsa

shieldssecurity@hotmail.com

07791 734356

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

Archived