Security Installer Community

Home Alarm System - Greenwich

I have a friend who is a 'key worker' so not exactly rolling in it.... And he's just got a flat in Greenwich on one of these government part rent part buy schemes... It's a small new build ground floor 2 bed flat, and he wants to get it alarmed as he's concerned a neighbours house has already had an attempted break in...

Does anyone cover the Greenwich area - and I appreciate you'd probably need to see the place first - but from the perspective of having a system that only needs to have one alarm panel that doesn't need 198 codes, one set of magnetic contacts on the entrance door, one set on the balcony door, and then a PIR in the lounge, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2, and an external bell box - what sort of ball park figure might I be looking at?

Any recommendations on a system for a limited budget - and does anyone know any cost effective ways of getting a better deal on monitoring/maintenance, as most seem to be in the region of

Guest Alarm Guard

Chris

Just to clarify one point, an intruder alarm has to comply with extensive regulations and a monitored system with Police response must have 2 preventative maintenance checks per year.

Paul

I have a friend who is a 'key worker' so not exactly rolling in it.... And he's just got a flat in Greenwich on one of these government part rent part buy schemes... It's a small new build ground floor 2 bed flat, and he wants to get it alarmed as he's concerned a neighbours house has already had an attempted break in...

Does anyone cover the Greenwich area - and I appreciate you'd probably need to see the place first - but from the perspective of having a system that only needs to have one alarm panel that doesn't need 198 codes, one set of magnetic contacts on the entrance door, one set on the balcony door, and then a PIR in the lounge, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2, and an external bell box - what sort of ball park figure might I be looking at?

Any recommendations on a system for a limited budget - and does anyone know any cost effective ways of getting a better deal on monitoring/maintenance, as most seem to be in the region of

Archived