Security Installer Community

A Blast From The Past!!!

DAVID HINGE

Hello to all that read this,

at least 8 years have passed since I retired, so many people I met over the 42 years I spent in the undustry and I only got a chance to say goodbye and thank you to so few.

So thank you for your friendship and help and support over the years.

I used to tote around a Psion Organiser with over 900 names and adresses etc on it and when I retired I put it in a corner draw in my dest at home and forgot it what with moving from the north to the south, one day I remembered it! and as it had a volotile memory when I switched it on it went and died on me with one last gasp all the memory went and that was it, unable to get in touch with people I went off into the blue and enjoyed my retirement time. But I never forgot and never stopped thinking about you all.

Today the sun is shining! and I am off to see the BIRDMEN OF BOGNOR but I was looking in Google for something and stumbled on this site so I have registered and could not resist the oppertunity to say hello.

Thank you for all those years!

David Hinge

Morning David,

Were you involed with the SSAIB by any chance?

Hello and yes I started it and was CEO for many years until I got 'past my sell by date' and retired at 66 and a half. :cold2: Not much fun out in the cold.

thank you for contacting me, it was nice of you.

David

Possibly not what you want to hear but 8 years ago is way before my time. ;)

Welcome to the site anyway. :)

Hi! yes 8 years is a long time, thanks for the weolcome

David

PS on a good day I can spell! Honest!!!

at least 8 years have passed since I retired, so many people I met over the 42 years I spent in the undustry and I only got a chance to say goodbye and thank you to so few.

I used to tote around a Psion Organiser with over 900 names and adresses etc on it and when I retired I put it in a corner draw in my dest at home and forgot it what with moving from the north to the south, one day I remembered it! and as it had a volotile memory when I switched it on it went and died on me with one last gasp all the memory went and that was it, unable to get in touch with people I went off into the blue and enjoyed my retirement time. But I never forgot and never stopped thinking about you all.

Today the sun is shining! and I am off to see the BIRDMEN OF BOGNOR but I was looking in Google for something and stumbled on this site so I have registered and could not resist the oppertunity to say hello.

David Hinge

Hi David, great to see you here - another blast from the past!

It was good fun working along with you and I regularly spot you looking down on me from the London photo as I am working in the office.

Ah, fond memories of times when not all my hair was grey! :)

David Hinge

It was good fun working along with you and I regularly spot you looking down on me from the London photo as I am working in the office.

Welcome David, at last someone who's done it before arfur :P

at least 8 years have passed since I retired, so many people I met over the 42 years....

:hmm:

Hello and yes I started it and was CEO for many years until I got 'past my sell by date' and retired at 66 and a half. :cold2: Not much fun out in the cold.

:hmm: 74ish? I bet your still looking at bell boxes when your out 'n about?

David Hinge

Hello Roger glad your ok and STILL got the GROUP PHOTO! hope we can chat later must get off to the birdmen!

Regards

David

Archived