Security Installer Community

Dialling Out the Accord XPC

Guest terrylidd

Guest terrylidd

Can not get the accord xpc to dail out when activated.

I have an Accord XPC to check the modem i put in my moblie no. in for the downloader no. it worked! my mobile worked.

I also put my mobile number in for the primary number. but it does not dial out.

I know this as on downloader by pressing 6 # 9 then i lift a phone reciever and I can hear it dial. and then my mobile rings. On creating an intruder activation i do not hear dialing and my mobile does not ring.

please help as i hoping to use the system to call me and secondary number on activation.

thanks

hi

im pretty sure the reason why you are having the problem you are is because your ringing your mobile and when it dials out it is not getting the kiss off that it normally would get if it was ringing a land line. i have heard about this problem before sorry i cant be more help but it could be a start

pete B)

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Go into Engr mode and reset. Set the system again and trip, but wait for 90 secs as it may have an abort function built in. also double check the pri &sec numbers (in engr mode - enter 601 for pri & 602 for sec)

Ray

• 1 month later...
Guest TONIC

THE ACCORD XPC DOES NOT SUPPORT DIALING OUT TO A MOBILE OR LAND LINE IT HAS TO DIAL A DIGITAL LINK TO UPLOAD

THE UNIT WILL DIAL OUT BUT WILL NOT HANDSHAKE WITH THE NUMBER DIALLED

A GALAXY 16+ WILL DIAL OUT TO A MOBILE OR LAND LINE AND PROGRAMMING IS SIMULAR TOO. :ph34r: COST YOUR LOOKING @ AN EXTRA *** please dont put trade prices on the open forum***

Archived