Security Installer Community

Apprenticeships

Hello there,

I am 17 have good GCSE results and live in Chelmsford and I am currently looking for an apprenticeship. Was just wondering if anyone knows what companies are currently taking on apprentice's?I have already applied at BT, Chubb, //.National Installer.//, Essex and Suffolk Water Initial. I am willing to travel to places, london probably being the furthest.

Thanks!

James.

Hello there,

I am 17 have good GCSE results and live in Chelmsford and I am currently looking for an apprenticeship. Was just wondering if anyone knows what companies are currently taking on apprentice's?I have already applied at BT, Chubb, //.National Installer.//, Essex and Suffolk Water Initial. I am willing to travel to places, london probably being the furthest.

Thanks!

James.

Go thru yellow pages James make a list of companies to send a ONE page introduction to--

Tell them who you are-- school qualifications and that you are very keen to enter the security industry ,ask if they may have an opportunity for you---research the industry as monteey very wisely said---if you present a reasonable image include a picture--do not bull pooo keep it short--if they are interested they will ask for more info--it worked for some one I knows son!!--dont be ignorant of the industry --research--and show that you are keen.

good luck!

Archived