Security Installer Community

Menvier Ts510 Alarm Tamper Light?

Guest ROSEM

Guest ROSEM
have you tried pressing no 3 (reset) after your code?

TRIED THIS, THIS MORNING AND PRESSING 00 AFTER THE CODE, STILL TO NO AVAIL.

:no:

hi rosem,

if inputing you code is not clearing the system,

you have no panic buttons (my '1st port of call' after estate agents visit).

green light is on

then most likely imo to be blown fuse as peter suggests or the lid contact on the control panel as this can be a bit tempermental if the wall its mounted on is uneven.

you could try tightenning the two phillips lid screws but do not open the panel under any circumstances as you will expose yourself to lethal voltages and possible injury from a falling battery.

either way you are best to get a trained alarm engineer services, if you do not know of one then please select an NSI or SSAIB registered company they should be able to help you. a registered installer may be a bit more expensive than the 'bloke down the road' but if you have some complaint you will have recourse with their inspectorate if they do not perform (but this is unlikely).

no one wants to spend money, a brand new battery and a good maintenance/inspection is a nice selling touch so well worth it - especially seeing as you have had a 'free' 3 years.

regs

arfur_mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest ROSEM
hi rosem,

if inputing you code is not clearing the system,

you have no panic buttons (my '1st port of call' after estate agents visit).

green light is on

then most likely imo to be blown fuse as peter suggests or the lid contact on the control panel as this can be a bit tempermental if the wall its mounted on is uneven.

you could try tightenning the two phillips lid screws but do not open the panel under any circumstances as you will expose yourself to lethal voltages and possible injury from a falling battery.

either way you are best to get a trained alarm engineer services, if you do not know of one then please select an NSI or SSAIB registered company they should be able to help you. a registered installer may be a bit more expensive than the 'bloke down the road' but if you have some complaint you will have recourse with their inspectorate if they do not perform (but this is unlikely).

no one wants to spend money, a brand new battery and a good maintenance/inspection is a nice selling touch so well worth it - especially seeing as you have had a 'free' 3 years.

regs

arfur_mo

cheers Arfur_mo, Just spoke to Estate agent and she did input the wrong code. :realmad:

Didnt say too much as she has just also sold my house!!! :P

A happy ending after all B) ;)

cheers Arfur_mo, Just spoke to Estate agent and she did input the wrong code. :realmad:

Didnt say too much as she has just also sold my house!!! :P

A happy ending after all B) ;)

ah! a happy ending :rolleyes:

i say there are lies, dammed lies and estate agents (bless 'em).

regs

arfur_mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived