Security Installer Community

HELP NEEDED URGENT

Guest granleyss

Guest granleyss

A customer wants me to take over the contract of there alarm maintanance but wants to keep the panel which is fair enough. But big problem the panel is a DSC control panel from britsh gas think its from the power series range but aint got no engineer manual and no engineer code and want to reset it but don,t know how to I,ve tryed the eeprom thing but they don,t appear to be there please please help thanks dave :(

Defaulting the system is straight froward and the info is in the engineers Panel defaulting methods section. If you are an engineer and can prove it, you should be able to apply for the password.

I also noticed that your various posts on this forum and on another board that you have a few a queries on a range of panels, you are also looking for a job as an apprentice. Don't take this the wrong way "but maybe you should learn to walk before you run" The panels you are looking for help on are all very technical and are all part of the learning curve, that you would expieriance with any professional security company over a period of years.

Sorry not to be more helpful, but as you are no doubt aware that this information is of a highly sensitive nature and just can't be given out to anybody.

Colin.

Guest granleyss

Thanks colin I install basic alarms for customers and maintain them I only take on customers with panels I know but customer is family friend and wants to keep the panel (DSC) normally I would change it to a texecom premier or pyronix range know all about galaxy well most just need the galaxy gold software so I can see whats going on with customer panels without going out to them thanks dave

Archived