Jump to content
Security Installer Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About niknak

  • Rank


  • Location
  1. ANY alteration to a circuit must be notified under Part P and a certificate issued in a domestic property. Any business premises that has domestic accomodation using THE SAME mains supply comes under Part P A short course at college DOES NOT automatically allow you to do this work, it merely says you are competent to do it, But to issue a certificate you need to register with one a many electrical bodies who will ask you to undergo on site testing before you can issue certificates in their name. Anyon who does any work that is in a bathroom, kitchen or special location has to issue a certif
  2. New here.. Qualified 2361 / 17th edition spark looking for training on Galaxy panels. Hoping this forum has what I need.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.