Security Installer Community

Fault On Pir

zaz

Guest anguscanplay
while we are on that subject, i walked into Senate Electrical today to buy some trunking, noticed they had to have had 50 or so neon drivers on display, and 3 different models to chose from + the hot finger version - and this is a profesional trade electricians wholesalers, so what say you?

regs

alan

they keep em to fob the diy`ers off with - one assumes you bought a couple then?

checkd zones terminals on panel for induced ac voltage

Just a Quick update went back to replace wire yesterday started to lift the carpet on stairs customer goes into one ( thats a new carpet i dont want you lifting that up) explained to him that was most likely when wire got damaged.Took alot of muttering under the breath abuse for 15 mins. Installed two wireless pir and receiver for nothing, guess what still muttering under his breath. Thanks to everyone who helped with there ideas.

Guest anguscanplay
Just a Quick update went back to replace wire yesterday started to lift the carpet on stairs customer goes into one ( thats a new carpet i dont want you lifting that up) explained to him that was most likely when wire got damaged.Took alot of muttering under the breath abuse for 15 mins. Installed two wireless pir and receiver for nothing, guess what still muttering under his breath. Thanks to everyone who helped with there ideas.

thank you very muchly

buy why,why,why and why "for nothing....?" I dont get that bit

Archived