Security Installer Community

Need Cab800Pc (Domonial<-> Domopc) Wiring

post-29115-064409400 1284663924_thumb.jp

Hi,

I'm searching the wiring of the cable CAB800PC (the red one) using between computer with domopc soft and domonial central ?

Could you help me to find it ?

Thanks

post-29115-064409400 1284663924_thumb.jp

Hi,

I'm searching the wiring of the cable CAB800PC (the red one) using between computer with domopc soft and domonial central ?

Could you help me to find it ?

Thanks

post-29115-030217500 1284663933_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Eyy hello did you find the way of doing the cable or the software? I have asked for the integrated one max3232e but in addition it takes a few resistances but in the photo there are not seen that resistances are... Podrian to begin a hand in the cable to have if there was some alternative to this cable? Or the software domopc? Or the cable for the pda and the soft domopda???

Thank you very much

• 2 months later...

Hi, I don't know because I don't have got this cable (someone email me pics of it).

I'm interesting if you can get more information do DIY.

Regards

Eyy hello did you find the way of doing the cable or the software? I have asked for the integrated one max3232e but in addition it takes a few resistances but in the photo there are not seen that resistances are... Podrian to begin a hand in the cable to have if there was some alternative to this cable? Or the software domopc? Or the cable for the pda and the soft domopda???

Thank you very much

Archived