Security Installer Community

Looking For Work!

i'm looking for work south east london and kent area.

I have 2 years experience mainly working with fully qualified engineers but have recently been carrying out small fixes on my own. I have worked mainly with galaxy and scantronic systems. Just had a 6 month break helping my dad set up his own business but now want to return to alarms. I have an NVQ 2 electronics and am returning to college (evenings ) to do the next level and CCTV.

If anybody out there knows any companies needing engineers with some experince please let me know......

• 2 weeks later...
i'm looking for work south east london and kent area.

I have 2 years experience mainly working with fully qualified engineers but have recently been carrying out small fixes on my own. I have worked mainly with galaxy and scantronic systems. Just had a 6 month break helping my dad set up his own business but now want to return to alarms. I have an NVQ 2 electronics and am returning to college (evenings ) to do the next level and CCTV.

If anybody out there knows any companies needing engineers with some experince please let me know......

Jamie if you are interested in permanent positions I can definitely help please send through your cv or give me a call to run through the things I have and who I am working with.

Rob Flammiger

Momentum

0208 246 4226

robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Jamie,

You sound perfect for what we are looking for, we are a small NSI company that have been trading for 15 years, we are looking for engineers due to sheer workload, please feel free to give me a call, regards, James Draper, Total Security Systems, 0845 370 2262.

We are based in Mitcham, South London.

Archived