Security Installer Community

Concept 6 User Manual

Guest tom_jenkins

Guest tom_jenkins

I have recently moved into a house that has a Concept 6 alarm system.

I know what the code is, but there's no insctructions on how to set, unset or completely disable (something I'm keen to do, as I have a cat who would set it off in the day!).

Done anyone have a user manual?

Guest tom_jenkins

Thanks for the user guides chaps.

Another question:

The alarm keeps going off (as in the alarm is triggered) several times a day, when set to day mode.

Is there anyway I can simply de-activate the alarm altogether?

You will need to get an engineer to do it as the outside bell will need to be disconnected also.

It would be better to find out what the cause of the false alarms are and have it fixed, it will probably be something simple, like lack of maintenance.

Post your location and one of us would be able to give you a likely idea of cost.

Guest tom_jenkins
You will need to get an engineer to do it as the outside bell will need to be disconnected also.

It would be better to find out what the cause of the false alarms are and have it fixed, it will probably be something simple, like lack of maintenance.

Post your location and one of us would be able to give you a likely idea of cost.

Thanks for the response.

My location is Faringdon, Oxfordshire. A likely idea of cost would be very helpful.

cheers

• 1 year later...

Archived