Security Installer Community

Sl Compact Alrm User Manual

Guest misselly

Guest misselly

Could anyone help please. My daughter has just moved into a new house which is fitted with an SL compact alarm. The previous owner says she has hardly ever used it, as she had a cat which kept triggering the alarm. She did not have the manual and couldn't remember how to use it. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of a user manual. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Phil1234
The Optima one in the Gallery will do..

Regards.

I have an SL compact and I can't find an Optima one in the gallery I can see an ADE Optima and that does not match my unit.

Please could you help direct me.

I have an SL compact and I can't find an Optima one in the gallery I can see an ADE Optima and that does not match my unit.

Please could you help direct me.

That's the one, the Optima is made by ADE. Although it's a different unit to look at the user manual is the same\similar.

• 2 years later...
Hi ,

if the property is rented , get the landlord to sort it , asap.

Is it making full alarm (external siren) , or is it just the chime feature (beeps from the internal speaker) , use the manual posted above to turn the chimes off.

Hi thank you for the response

I own the house and have been living here for almost a year now the alarm starts with an internal warning then goes to a full outside alarm after about five mins it goes off .I also have had to cut the siren interneley as i cant stand the noise . I hope that you can assist me futher

yours Ian Derbyshire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hello can anyone hello i have a sl cmpact alarm system with no manual i had the power cut in the house the alarms works but there was a chime everytime the door open/ closed but this has now stopped any ideas how to reset this chime

thanks ste

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Wilky said:

Can anyone email me the manual for a sl compact alarm please. Daughters new house....power on but no function

Its in the thread, but if it dont work it needs servicing

https://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1741