Security Installer Community

Whats The Best Wireless Intruder Alarm

The newer technology of Wireless run on a different frequency to the old ones so the 'ionterference' problems should not happen.

We fit ESP Infinites and installed about 400 of them and NOT 1 has had an 'interfernce' problem. The new VISONIC Power max is quite good too.

Just trying to do my job

OMG, not again!

i ofcourse agree that wireless is better than NOTHING at all

but building a simple transmitter that fills the narrow bandwidth with noise is not rocket science either and costs less than a multimeter. use of it will cause RF jamming alarm (if programmed in the first place or if not deprogrammed in the 2nd after nuisance caused by neighbors wireless remote control) but will someone stay at the premises while waiting some otherone with special tools to locate the jammer or until the battery dies in the jammer?? hopefully there is proper amount of :beer: in the premises - otherwise it may end up unattended and thieves have no alarms to worry about..

cheers

I do love the old wireless vs wired debate, I see your getting your teeth stuck into the topic George ;)

I just can't tolerate that someone who has seen an antenna comes to tell me "wireless is so cool and great it is equivalent to wired" :cry:

the old debate was thou nicely heated and consisted - hmmm - rich opinions.. :lol:

I do love the old wireless vs wired debate, I see your getting your teeth stuck into the topic George ;)

I just can't tolerate that someone who has seen an antenna comes to tell me "wireless is so cool and great it is equivalent to wired" :cry:

the old debate was thou nicely heated and consisted - hmmm - rich opinions.. :lol:

you cant beat a wire! (you can pull it in and strecth it but you can't beat it ) IMO!

• 1 year later...

Archived