Security Installer Community

Souders Used On Adt System

Guest citex

Hi All

Top marks for this great website, it makes a change to see something as well executed as this. I have an //.National Installer.// alarm (purchased by me at un-printable cost) they put a dummy box on the garage for me, I would like to make it live but fitting a sounder of the type used on the main installation. Is it possible to buy the type of sounder they use, if so can you tell me where to get one?

Best Regards

Paul Black

The sounders they use are made exclusively for //.National Installer.//, you will not be able to buy one from any other supplier. You might be able to get one on ebay but remember most of them that come up are seccond hand and alot have inflated postage costs.

The sounders they use are made exclusively for //.National Installer.//, you will not be able to buy one from any other supplier. You might be able to get one on ebay but remember most of them that come up are seccond hand and alot have inflated postage costs.

Thank you for the information, I suspected that might be the case, does the same apply to the Galaxy control panel?

Thank you for the information, I suspected that might be the case, does the same apply to the Galaxy control panel?

NO Galaxy panels are installed by a lot of installers, but generally Diy users dont have access to buying them.

Archived