Security Installer Community

scantronic 9200

Guest JamesG

Hi

Ive just moved into a new office. There is a scantronic 9200 box with sensors and power working in there. Unfortunately it is in a state of permenantly ringing (previous occupier unplugged the internal speaker) and the freeholder doesnt know the user code.....

Can anyone help with either the user manual or the engineers manual (as I cant find one on t'internet and the links from this site unfortunately no longer exist) so that I can reset the system properly.

Many Thanks

James Gates

Hello James,

I would recommend getting someone to crash & reprogramme it and give it a service at the same time, a list of local installers can be found at the top of the page.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

As Norman says.

Engineer/installation manuals are not permitted to be handed out on this forum so we cannot help you there.

No doubt the system has not had a service for quite some time so for a small amount of money you can get it serviced and up and running, and make use of it.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

• 1 month later...

scantronix panels are worth the effort :) have it checked over by a pro. post your area here and somebody may be able to help. :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived