Security Installer Community

A1 PR5008

Guest kazzza

Hi Guys

I have a A1 PR5008 alarm system already installed. I have no manual on how this works. I have tried looking on the internet, but found nothing. Is A1 the company that actually makes these or do you know where I can get 1 from?

The previous owner never used it and had no manual. The house is roughly 14yrs old . So i guess it was installed then, as there has been anly 3 owners including me. Before buying a new alarm system, I would like to know if this 1 works first. I found this pic on the net which is the same as my panel. Maybe another user manual would work the same.?

thanks

kazzzza :hmm:post-6250-1131711368.jpg

Hi Guys

I have a A1 PR5008 alarm system already installed. I have no manual on how this works. I have tried looking on the internet, but found nothing. Is A1 the company that actually makes these or do you know where I can get 1 from?

The previous owner never used it and had no manual. The house is roughly 14yrs old . So i guess it was installed then, as there has been anly 3 owners including me. Before buying a new alarm system, I would like to know if this 1 works first. I found this pic on the net which is the same as my panel. Maybe another user manual would work the same.?

thanks

kazzzza :hmm:post-6250-1131711368.jpg

Hi. Tried it but the control panel is different. But thanks

Archived