Security Installer Community

Suggestions for new alarm kit for small apartment

Guest beowulf_pt

We have installed a few domonial systems with no problems,also got a free PDA with the first one we fitted.

66284[/snapback]

Now that is interesting, You must have the same rep as well being in the same area :yes:

I get asked about domestic from time to time but tend to avoid it as I refuse to clip round skirting boards and not too keen on ripping other peoples floor boards up :no:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beowulf_pt

Man. If I wanted noise instead of information I would have sticked to Google. Haven't seen this much bandwidth waste since my old Usenet days. :dontgetit:

But it's interesting to hear that the Domonial isn't bad, even if it can be jammed somehow.

Man. If I wanted noise instead of information I would have sticked to Google. Haven't seen this much bandwidth waste since my old Usenet days.  :dontgetit:

66545[/snapback]

äh.. just normal :Whip: . there are much more heated ones if you bother to search :whistle:

But it's interesting to hear that the Domonial isn't bad, even if it can be jammed somehow.

66545[/snapback]

If you accept that your alarm can be jammed --> bypassed then i suggest you follow that path.

regards...

Your opinion, and you are entitled to it, the majority of posters on here would disagree with you though. I'll think you find most of the other members think you are an  though. Do you want me to start a poll and ask?? will that please you??

I certainly dont agree with this comment!

Archived