Security Installer Community

How do the pro's test alarm cable runs?

Guest roonster

I made a little loop tester which is basically a small project box with a buzzer a 9 volt battery and two fly leads with croc clips on, its done me proud and i use it almost every day, and save p***ing about with multimeters which you just want identify a cable. Comes in hanndy for testing for broken cables, wall busted door contacts etc. Everyone should have one, in fact (SMALL GAP IN MARKET) i could make these make a killing :) LOL

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Live flow neutral flow return in ac I start people on....

water is the volts and amps is the flow.... then as they get this bit.... the water stays the same always but the more you turn the tap on the more demand there is and then I move on to the electrical terms with umm... me muppets that is, confuses them but when we talk about volts and amps they get the drift. God knows why because the above didn't make much sense

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

George voltage is the water and amps is the pressure of the water. LOL but now think of it in electrical terms. Or is it watts is the pressure oh god I cant remember.  :question:

64755[/snapback]

I=U/R

if the R=~65k ( i measured my :P ) and U=~12V then I would be ~0,2mA. that would mean that your 3Ah battery would last ~16250 hours at that current flow.

Who needs water?

:question:

Voltage is the alcohol, volume of the bottle is Ah's and your throat is the internal resistanse of the battery..

:beer:

Guest IM_Alarms

Voltage is the pressure and current is the amount of flow.

Ahhh that reminds me:-

Flo, Flo I love you so,

especially in your nighty,

When the moonlight flits,

across your t*ts,

Jesus, Christ Almighty ;)

cheers IM I new it was something like that. Best bet for me is not to be an electrician nor plumber  :unsure:  LMAO

64911[/snapback]

how does an alcoholic sound to??

:

Archived