Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651

housty

You would have though scantronic would have made this panel DD243 compliant any ideas why not??

housty

Houston Security Systems Ltd

Intruder alarms

CCTV

Door entry

Fire protection

Networking

SSAIB Approved

Guest ALSEC
You would have though scantronic would have made this panel DD243 compliant any ideas why not??

housty

63163[/snapback]

It's the most basic panel scanny make, aimed at small audible market only. 9752 is DD243 - very easy panel to program.

9752 is DD243 - very easy panel to program.

We took one over today & the lads were quite impressed with it :yes:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

• 3 months later...
Guest bert racoon

Hello

The scantronic 9651 was originally only dfesigned for domistic without dd243 !

there is now an upgade software chip avalaible from there repairs department

0870 757575400

• 2 weeks later...
Guest italiastar
It's the most basic panel scanny make, aimed at small audible market only. 9752 is DD243 - very easy panel to program.

Hi, what is DD243 and would I be better off getting a 9752 for a domestic install? I'm currently considering a 9651 or an ADE or possibly a Texcomm. I like the LCD display of the scanny, but concerened at the reports about noisy transformers.

I think the excel has the best looking keypad, but the EN scannies including 9651 have a new keypad, a million times better than the old one, worth paying the extra for a scanny EN panel.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I think the excel has the best looking keypad, but the EN scannies including 9651 have a new keypad, a million times better than the old one, worth paying the extra for a scanny EN panel.

I use Scantronic an awful lot and do like like most of their panels including the 9651. The only issue I have with the 9651 is that when trying to set the alarm there is a brief pause between putting your conde in and pressing the "A" button (Full set) and an exit tone starting. (The tone to tell you the alarm is setting) I find this a bit off putting until you get used to it. That said however its a good panel and I have had no problems with it

Hope this helps

Neil

Archived