1. 1. Have you ever purchased from cold callers

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RICHL
Ive used this service and it does work to a degree, unfortunatley it doesnt stop the muppets who just go through the yellow pages one by one, using a non identified number to call from.

62953[/snapback]

Ditto

every morning I have this conversation "so you're not interested in saving money on your mobile phone then?" :realmad:

Ive used this service and it does work to a degree, unfortunatley it doesnt stop the muppets who just go through the yellow pages one by one, using a non identified number to call from.

62953[/snapback]

We are ex- directory and we still get the "hello im from the Police, nothing to worry about but would you be intrested in advertiseing " at this point i intersect with "where did you get this number" them "NSI" me "Feck off".

Same with the bank, where my account manager has strict instructions not to bug me with sales **** or its me that will Feck off.

Jef

Customers!

Ditto

every morning I have this conversation "so you're not interested in saving money on your mobile phone then?"  :realmad:

62955[/snapback]

I just tell them i have only just last month renewed my contract for 3 years, they soon hang up.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

I understand that this service is not 100% effective. But it can stop most people calling unfortunately if you do advertise in the yellow pages or other advertising places then those who troll through will get through. But if this service stops at least one call coming through then that

If your at home and you get the phone call when you are eating your tea selling double glazing etc.

If its a woman ask for the colour of hir knickers it always works thay hang up quicker than jack flash LOL LOL :new_rofl::new_rofl:

Or i some times ask for ther home number when thay ask why say "So i can FOOKING phone you when you have just got in from work and about to start eating your tea"

They do my head in

Archived