Security Installer Community

Recommend me a system please

_Spud_

Hi... see my post on the nexus debate.... if you still want to buy one plese don't come here asking for help when it goes t*t's-up..... as we'll all have no other option than to dye laughing and then who's gonna help the rest on here??

Pete's right.... your gonna have to stop being so tight and strech the buget a little.... even if you do your own install. Said it before and will say if again.... go the city electrical factors take about £350 with you and expect to walk out with change. If you come on here next week saying you've got a panel... mini sound bomb and a door contact we'll all be round there like a shot betting hiddous amounts of money we can get in without setting off the system!!! :whistle:

The strange thing is and I'm still trying to work it out.... we're not good enough to install the alarm.... but you come on here asking for our advice :whistle: Am I missing something guys???..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh hang on I've got it...... AREA51 are bringing a new divison to the UK........ Dave, quick, move this to trade before anyone finds out!!!! :ninja:

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Well Put.

But something has me with this post, where he says

"Using an external company is not an option I am afraid due to the nature of our business, the system will have to be installed in house"

Strange thing to say, Spud we have buildings that are more high security than yours and i can say this without even knowing what you do, all proffesional security companies like the ones that have posted to you reply have been vetted to the higest standard and would be more trustworthy than some of your staff.

£2500 budget, for such a high security premises  :roflmao:

62696[/snapback]

Thanks all for the reply

Guest Dobbin

Spud

See my threads on 'Technical Terms' and 'From Technical Terms to Kit List'. The texecom Premier kit seems excellent and very reasonably priced. They also have a wide selection of devices.

Dobbin

Archived