Security Installer Community

Master Blasters

antinode

Guest orville

Set one off on a service in a local shop once and the poor 82yr old lady underneath it stepped back in shock taking out a big promotional stand full of 2ltr bottles of diet coke.

Set one off a few weeks ago, new install, customer away for a few months (well just found out he's back today... see other thread), 2 master blasters, one in electrical cupboard with keypad & panel, other outside around the back. Testing the system, only me there, presses the panic button, I had set a bell delay.... but not for the panic's, bearing in mind I used 1&3 on the keypad (840) and mb about 2ft away....

JUMPED IN THE *****ING AIR ABOUT 20FT AND STILL SHAKING NOW JUST THINKINH ABOUT IT!!!!

Needless to say there are no bells on the part set!!!!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Set one off a few weeks ago, new install, customer away for a few months (well just found out he's back today... see other thread), 2 master blasters, one in electrical cupboard with keypad & panel, other outside around the back. Testing the system, only me there, presses the panic button, I had set a bell delay.... but not for the panic's, bearing in mind I used 1&3 on the keypad (840) and mb about 2ft away....

JUMPED IN THE *****ING AIR ABOUT 20FT AND STILL SHAKING NOW JUST THINKINH ABOUT IT!!!!

Needless to say there are no bells on the part set!!!!

:hmm: I thought you said you slipped off the wall - now it makes sense :D

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

i installed the dispensary alarm at basildon hospital for Chubb Alarms when it was first built. the spec had a Master Blaster internally mounted in the main passage outside the dispensary. while connecting it i was asked by a doctor what it was i was putting up, very interested he asked me to demonstrate - a little peeved at this 'bizzy body' wasting my time i let him have it - YEEEEEeeOOOOOOW!!!

i was then told the cardiac ward was directly on the opposite side of the passage ---- ooooops!

still it shortenned the waiting list ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i installed the dispensary alarm at basildon hospital for Chubb Alarms when it was first built. the spec had a Master Blaster internally mounted in the main passage outside the dispensary. while connecting it i was asked by a doctor what it was i was putting up, very interested he asked me to demonstrate - a little peeved at this 'bizzy body' wasting my time i let him have it - YEEEEEeeOOOOOOW!!!

i was then told the cardiac ward was directly on the opposite side of the passage ---- ooooops!

still it shortenned the waiting list ;)

HOLY SH.. - ****

• 5 months later...
Thought I'd ressurect this due to a few new members. EVERYBODY has a Master Blaster tale :fear:

Eh!? Sorry Sonny can ya speak up am a little deaf due to some young whipper snapper set off a master blaster my poor hearing hasn't recovered :P:roflmao: sorry couldn't resist, well it will save someone else doing it again....

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived