Security Installer Community

yale hsa3400 kit 2

Guest bradnick

Guest bradnick

hi recently fitted a yale hsa3400 kit 2,comprises of 2 pir and 2 door/window detectors can anyone tell me if its possible to disarm single detectors i.e at night when accesing the toilet i have to pass a pir is it possible to disable this detector without disarming the rest of the the system any help would be appreciated thanx banghead

Guest Peter James

I think it unlikely you will get an answer on this forum mate.

Your panel is a proper diy panel, and Im not being funny but its not the sort of thing any of us would know about.

Did it not come with instructions and a tech support number?

Ive only ever taken these systems out (not the most reliable kit) never fitted any.

Pete

Agreed with Pete. I've only come across one of these systems recently, it was about 6 months old and all I did with it was take it off the wall and sling it in the bin.

Best bet is read the book that came with it, if it says it does, it does, if it doesn't, then it probably doesn't.

Hi Bradnick. I do believe you can set up a part set with your system and isolate the PIR that you wish to pass while armed. Unfortunately I do not have a manual anymore and you will have to check for your self. If you do not have the manual do a google and try and find out that way.

Good Luck ;)

Archived