Security Installer Community

Monitored System Offer

While it's good you are taking the time to reply to some posts, please note some of the dates on the posts you are replying to. ;)

Topics aren't out of date after any particular time, just that sometimes it's not worth replying after 12 Months+.

Feel free to reply to topics at whatever age, just that some people, if they noticed the dates, wouldn't bother. I just pointed out the fact that this is an old topic, not that no-one should reply to it.

Guest rjbsec
i thought the reply tho dated was still relevent, thus dismisses your point..when is a relpy not relevent?

I guess a reply is not relevant when it is obvious from the nature of the original post that the situation will have been dealt with in the time that has elapsed since the original post.

For example if I say post that I need a certain piece of equipment to be recommended for a job I'm doing at the weekend it would be pointless adding to the thread 12 months later.

However if I posted that I was looking for some sub-contract installation work that thread might never expire.

Archived