Security Installer Community

Micromark Wirefree Queries

Guest jonboy

I am seeking advice on the following:

How reliable are the Micromark wirefree alarms?

Could I reduce false alarms to virtually zero by installing wirefree door contacts on doors and windows rather than using the wirefree PIRs?

Any other relevant advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Forget cheap radio,get a referal to someone who knows what their doing save your pennies and get a hard wired system installed if its done correctly it will give you no trouble for 5-10 years,get a cheap radio and you'll have two years of grief before you spend your money all over again.paul :yes:

The micromark wireless system is ok for the money. Include the Door contact as well as PIRs. My advice though is if you live near a Cell site or radio mast of any description including CB and Ham operators or near a railway line then I would not advice installing the micromark wireless system. If wireless is what you require then I would invest in a professional wireless alarm. ;)

Years ago when self employed, I fitted one for someone who had been given it as a wedding present. (They must have hated him :lol: )

It false alarmed even when not set. Took it out two weeks later & fitted a hard wired system for him.

:no: Not for me mate, go for wired or get a quote for some class 6 wire free (professional installer) if you must have no wires.

Regards Chris :)

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Years ago when self employed, I fitted one for someone who had been given it as a wedding present. (They must have hated him :lol: )

Regards Chris  :)

42043[/snapback]

INDEED!!!!! :yes::lol:

Archived