Security Installer Community

Abacus 6/14 and REM

Guest alyeti

Hi

Got problem i have done this before and its worked fine but something is a miss and its doing my head in.

Installation manual says Terminal B is not used on I/O Mod but REM page description shows A-A B-B C-C D-D Panel to REM so which is correct?

Also Chapt 2.2 shows ABCDEF existing on REM but REM i have only has

ABCD RLY and 0v i know RLY and 0V is to energise relay etc .

Am i forgetting something or am i supposed to intialise the REM in the engineers menu on Zones to what ever i want above the 6 then connect the REM?

think i've lost the plot but done them before loads been a while and have lost the plot help me out please.

Terminal B,C,D are common to all rems. A to zone A

To program the rem on the system

power down the panel, then power up, within 6seconds while the sisplay is showing the power up message "0* NO YES" (where * is the number of rems" this tells the system how many rems are on the system.

you also have the wrong instructions as you have the older REM.

Does Help, read the topic clever........

Abacus 6/14 wont take a rem anyway as pete said......Mr AlarmGaurd i think we both read this one wrong........ :whistle: wheres my glasses

Now try explaining the wiring of a zone splitter or if a new software version the Pear Drop thingey.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived