Security Installer Community

DOOR SENSORS

Guest DarPar1

Don't get the logic here.  I have just spent a load of cash, so that must mean I have a load more cash lying around to spend  :lol:

42118[/snapback]

well usually people count how much something will cost before they buy it. wouldn't it be silly to spend your last money for a door? or buy a panel and not installing any sensors?

Well done.

Could you tell us what the problem was and how you found it?

That might benefit someone else in future.

42002[/snapback]

I think Darpar1 has gone away; never got an answer..... :no:

Now the philosophical bit.............

As for all the later comments about spending money, isn't one of the supposed characteristics of the human that they can foresee the consequences of their actions and therefore behave more rationally? :rolleyes:

I feel a few comments about mackems coming soon :!:

Over the years I've found that the majority of installs i have carried out no matter how difficult or demanding are fine and working perfectly when i leave and then the punter gets his hands on them??????????????DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!Paul :wacko:

Guest DarPar1
Well done.

Could you tell us what the problem was and how you found it?

That might benefit someone else in future.

42002[/snapback]

The sensors and cable were all fine it was a problem inside the control panel. As we never used one of our doors ie front, we never knew it was not installed properly. Inside the control panel the cables were not connected into the loop system so not allowing the door to be alarmed. The problem was not hard to solve once I had more time to study the systems wiring.

As far as having loads of money for new doors I worked hard and saved my money just like any honest man.

Archived