Security Installer Community

security master tp-800 pre wired alarm problems!

I have sent off for the Instruction manual, if you send yr mail address I can PDF it to you as soon as I get a response. The manufacturers are a few miles from me and I am sure I can get a response. :whistle:

That would be brilliant! I cannot seem to be able to send you a message, it looks like I can only reply and start threads on this website, I don't want to put my email address on here because robots will pick it up, so hope you can understand that should do the trick lol.

Many thanks, it is much appreciated.

I cannot display my email address, I am not sure if you can see my profile? If you can my email address is on there. Let me know when you have it and I will see how to get it.

Many thanks again.

Cannot seem to find Profiles. Will have a look on Monday when I am home again and see if I can help you. Sorry, but busy and away a lot.

• 7 years later...

Hello and help,

please please can somebody help me with a Manual for an old pre-wired alarm, it's the TP-800 by security master is this thread.

please.

id be so gratfeul

Edited by sixwheeledbeast
no contact details in posts, please

57 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

$_86.JPG

make the pic big & there's a telephone no. & email address...

personally I rip it off the wall & buy a proper one...

Looks like you even get a screwdriver.... None of this buy your own here!

Good luck with that, since you have to go back 12 years just to get a sniff of the original website...

OP, it's tat, I'd bin it. I've unwittingly taken about 5 of these out over the years, tellingly only the 2-wire sirens were ever left,

I never knew the make since, for some strange reason, the control panel bits were long gone... :hmm:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040401064807/http://www.tdbm.com/

• Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Dear dufjax and data diffusion.

thanks for both your posts. I agree the device is poor quality. But I'm only use interface it to protect 3 outbuildings on my farm. I found it in a charity shop for 3 quid. Brand new,,just no distractions!!!!

so thought worth a shot. I've tried the phone number and website l, both are a no go.

datadiffusion - is the link to the instructions ? Sorry mate, but if it is it does not work!

thanks

9 hours ago, Bobcolson said:

Dear dufjax and data diffusion.

thanks for both your posts. I agree the device is poor quality. But I'm only use interface it to protect 3 outbuildings on my farm. I found it in a charity shop for 3 quid. Brand new,,just no distractions!!!!

so thought worth a shot. I've tried the phone number and website l, both are a no go.

datadiffusion - is the link to the instructions ? Sorry mate, but if it is it does not work!

thanks

Does it work have you tried powering it up?

It does says it's pre wired on I assume you just plug the PIR's, Door Contact and Siren in?

You could try some standard PINs, (which I won't state here because it's against the rules) you know the sort of thing you would NEVER use for a card pin number.

Apart from that the only reference to it seems to be this thread.  

1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

They robbed you...

For £3 it was probably worth the punt.

5 hours ago, MrHappy said:

They robbed you...

Hope it was a really worthy charity...

3 hours ago, norman said:

tbf fair for 3 squid you could bang it on fleabay and get 20-30 I reckon.

Or wait at least 2 hours for the firs false alarm if you're using the PIRs in outbuildings?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 2 years later...

Yes,everything is set up.

I just want to know how to configure the password.

Want to make it when sense the door is open to wait 5-10sec until I enter my password.If this have option for that or is some default value/

And how to reset all settings.I hope removing the battery will help,because like child,stupid me,I just pushed some buttons and didn't know exactly what I entered.

Nothing special as you can read.

Edited by dra6ko

Here are some pics.

How is the right position of the door sensor?

And the current state of the control panel.

Use two sensors and they are connected in Zone 7 and Zone 6 as like their labels.

But the door sensor don't have any zone label.Currently is in Zone 1,but I don't know.

What mean when the sensor's LED flashes in red?

Tested the horn and it work fine when I release the button at back of the control panel.

Battery status is low because I use power supply for the tests.The batteries are removed.

I'm not newbie with the electronics and computers so with little help will do the things.

I have this system from 5-6 years and now it's time to use it.So sorry that I didn't hold the manual.

P90224-130652.jpg

P90224-130626.jpg

P90224-130634.jpg