Security Installer Community

security master tp-800 pre wired alarm problems!

• 1 year later...

Could i please be attached a copy of the security master tp800 instruction manual as i cannot seem to stop my alarm from chiming when the IR is set off. we have bought a puppy and he decided he liked the booklet. so im clutching at strwas trying to stop the panel from chiming everytime i walk past the ir's.

• 7 months later...
no probs at all ill do that aswell in the morn how do i post it on here though?

just spotted youre e-mail on bottom of last reply should i just send direct to that?

Dear Friends,

I'm contacting you from Porto - Portugal, as an owner of one Alarm System Security Master TP-800 and I

• 1 year later...
Could i please be attached a copy of the security master tp800 instruction manual as i cannot seem to stop my alarm from chiming when the IR is set off. we have bought a puppy and he decided he liked the booklet. so im clutching at strwas trying to stop the panel from chiming everytime i walk past the ir's.

Hi

I too have lost my User Manual. When I decided to redecorate, I took the unit off the wall etc. However, when I put in my 3 digit code when puttng it back, it keeps blasting away at me. I have a manual SOMEWHERE, maybe in the loft. Would be grateful for any help from anyone at anytime. Brixsoft :unsure:

brixsoft said:
Hi

I too have lost my User Manual. When I decided to redecorate, I took the unit off the wall etc. However, when I put in my 3 digit code when puttng it back, it keeps blasting away at me. I have a manual SOMEWHERE, maybe in the loft. Would be grateful for any help from anyone at anytime. Brixsoft 

So have I, any chance of that manual for me too?

I have sent off for the Instruction manual, if you send yr mail address I can PDF it to you as soon as I get a response. The manufacturers are a few miles from me and I am sure I can get a response. :whistle:

That would be brilliant! I cannot seem to be able to send you a message, it looks like I can only reply and start threads on this website, I don't want to put my email address on here because robots will pick it up, so hope you can understand that should do the trick lol.

Many thanks, it is much appreciated.

I cannot display my email address, I am not sure if you can see my profile? If you can my email address is on there. Let me know when you have it and I will see how to get it.

Many thanks again.

Cannot seem to find Profiles. Will have a look on Monday when I am home again and see if I can help you. Sorry, but busy and away a lot.