Security Installer Community

I-ON30R

TTiger

Hi 

I'm looking at installing an I-ON30R.  In the past I've had an original i-on40, but I see the current 30R come with web interface and app.  My question is the app and online access/features free to use or is there an ongoing monthly/annual charge?

Also, is there any more info or a demo of the camera integration?

14 hours ago, TTiger said:

Hi 

I'm looking at installing an I-ON30R.  In the past I've had an original i-on40, but I see the current 30R come with web interface and app.  My question is the app and online access/features free to use or is there an ongoing monthly/annual charge?

Also, is there any more info or a demo of the camera integration?

Ion 30 discontinued product aswell as the 16 

Go buy the 40 again unless you want headache 

App system is currently free, I suspect they will eventually charge something , but support is minimal for what is free if that makes sense 

10 hours ago, TTiger said:

Thanks.  I saw that the i-on30R is listed as obsolete, but the i-on30RKIT doesn't seem to be? In the past I've found that support isn't great, but the documentation is very good.

Just a kit they haven't sold out of , don't buy it 

Dont rely on the free app, if they are not getting paid for it they are not going to be in any hurry to fix it when it goes wrong. Many of the manufacturer's have learned it costs a fortune to run a server for hundreds of thousands of alarm system apps and are now charging for it